Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

BWAAHAHAHAAAHHHHHHH :( :'( :'((((((((((

I want to remember this moment forever. when it was still new. when there was still ONE MORE piece of harry potter left to be discovered.... before I knew it all and had read it all and seen it all, before I had cried every fresh tear, before I knew what was coming.
it's like it's all over already but it's not, not yet, still two more days, maybe three...
I just want to stay at home and watch the movies and read the books all day until it's here. I wish I had someone to do it with.
it really is the end of an era. a generation. thirteen years. my generation. the HP generation.

I WANT TO CELEBRATEEEE, I want to do something to commemorate...  :( I will figure it out. maybe I will spend all day drawing harry potter things or graffiti-ing lightning bolts or something good. I can do it by myself. We shall see. Now off to wal mart for supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment