Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

first time for everything.

oh, oh, get on the floor!
I know it's in there somewhere, but don't worry I'll be here to rock the party all night.

I felt like I blogged too much on myspace, and I always wanted to try this, so here we go.

I have made some important discoveries today. i figured out i am an athiest, and i'm still trying to breathe with the repercussions that brought. that it's not a bad thing!

Also that I am giving up the thought of journalism. it's too much everything i don't stand for--adding to the hyped-up media images, the consumerism. and as much as I would love to write the truth, like any other aspiring fresh rookie, i would have to go through too much crap for that, and i wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

Today was the first day in a while that I have felt like normal and that was brilliant. I wanted to go talk to everyone I met, and I haven't done that for awhile. School drags me down; focusing on anything for too long drags me down. I have to have my freedom, or at least the illusion of such, as well as harmony. and true relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment