Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

oohh, memories

you can lie without saying anything same as you lie through your teeth. So speak up more. Don't tread softly for fear of stepping on toes. Act of love. And eventually something will come up.
JJkitty [11:51 P.M.]: idk i prefer to be oblivious to whatever isn't the way i want it to be.. i half make up my worlds so they're what i wish they were.. mayeb i'm part schizophrenic
qotsa1369 [11:51 P.M.]: its ez to see. we'Re only 18 lets save the good love for later u know. there will always be time. i promise.

awwwwwwwwwww. i am going through old blogs. and good old times.
remember barbecue sauce?? and tunwee?

see, there are good times to be had where you'd least expect them.

i guess i don't fear growing up... because i know i won't be too different.i just fear losing the... momentum i have right now for doing things. i want to do them and i know i can but my biggest fear ever is losing the motivation, thinking i can't ,taking the easy way out and just not doing it and ending up in some podunk town doing some crappy job for the rest of my life, with my nose in a book on the weekends so i can forget i am going nowhere.
I want to get out of this media-drowned, hype-infested place and not hear another word about anything ever again.
I don't care about my grams of fat or the top ten cars every man wants. I don't want to be a part of the rat race for money, money, money as soon as I step out of my doorway. I refuse to be taken in. I hate the society that believes materialism is something worth envying, consumption is considered a given, and taking things for granted is just a part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment