Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I had a strange dream last night. I keep forgetting the beginning of it. But somewhere in there Brandon, Brittney, Dakin, Krystal and a few other people and I were all at Melissa's... Brandon was talking about how stressed out he is about his mom and everything. Then everyone was supposed to go outside or something. I was walking down the road and there was a big open grassy area and I saw Doyle and a bunch of guys in a bushy part, around a fire, and there was a low stone wall and on the other side Spence Devon and Sam were all sitting at a little wrought iron table, in fancy dresses. and I tried to lean over to hug them but it was hard. And I didn't hug Sammi because I didn't even know she was there until I had hugged all of them, but she was sitting in the middle of them and I hadn't even seen her, so I apologized. This park thing was right by the road. And then some stuff happened that I don't remember, but then we were on the other side of the road and Krystal was being shown a string trick by somebody on this ledge on the side of the hill by the road and it was somehow messing with her clothes, like would end up inside her shirt and then her pants and then twisted some way around her... And as this was happening I looked down (it was a sunny day out) on the road and there was water streaming by, like it does when it rains really super hard and you can see it flowing down the road? For a second it was really a river, and there were things floating in it, and some bright shiny things and Krystal said "what's that?" And I looked closely and said "CDs." But then it was the normal road again, and I looked closer and thought wait a minute, I know those CDs, so I went down to look closer at them, and sure enough they were Philip's. So I started frantically gathering them up as best I could, dodging cars and scrabbling to get them off the pavement and out of the water before they got too ruined. And I remember thinking shit shit shit, I have to get these, it was very important for some reason. And also we were on Old 99 just before the turn to Waldrick by the big blue house, and I remember thinking, shit, I hope nothing happened to Philip, what if these are all strewn about because something happened to him like a car accident, since he lives down this road and everything. And there was more to the dream, both before and after, but I can't remember it at all anymore. But I was very upset during the CDs part.

No comments:

Post a Comment