Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ouch!

I got my nose pierced today! Ahh!

It feels so weird to even write that. Melissa and I got it done downtown at Metro in Olympia. It hurt! It's supposed to just get punched through with a hollow needle and then the piercing goes in after that, through the needle, and then you pull out the needle. I think. But the piercing didn't exit, or something. So he had to use a pin after that, after he pulled out the needle AND the piercing, which is in the shape of a corkscrew by the way. And poke it. And then he tried to shove it in again and it didn't work, again. 3rd (or fourth) time was the charm I guess, and THAT time it didn't hurt. The first other times it did, especially when he was trying to play with it and shove it in. And it bled a lot. Well not too much, but some.

I like it though. It's a gem. I really like small nose studs. And rings, at least on people that can pull it off like Ke$ha. Who I love by the way.







Owww! I have to not sleep on it, not tear it out, not sweat on it, not touch it... And above all keep it dry, and don't get any make up in there, or it will create an awful gross and nasty bump of some kind??

I would post a picture but I figured I should probably do it when its not crusted with blood, so I'm cleaning it.... ouch and awkward!

No comments:

Post a Comment