Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Painting the Bathroom!

I am painting the bathroom! Again. Today. Guess what color?



Mint green!

Surprise!


That is also the color I painted my mom's house, and the shutters on the other house ^^, and every other piece of anything we could think of, since my mom inexplicably bought 7 gallons for just our house. So we had leftovers.

I tried to burn a CD today and for some reason Windows' Media Player doesn't like any of my files from iTunes, while my iTunes hates my CD burner. So after I tried and failed with those, I tried Nero, which wouldn't recognize my CD drive at all. For some reason. Apparently I was not authorized to do that. So I had to restart my computer; now it is working but hell if I know why it ever stops.

I think my next computer will be a Mac. As much as I hate succumbing to the mindnumbing everything. I hate all the problems that seem to occur with Windows OS.

Well. Now that I have my CDs of Mumford & Sons, Florence + the Machine, the Black Keys, Phoenix, Neon Trees and a bunch of Blalock stuff, I am off to le bano.

NINE DAYSSSSSSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment