Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

TODAYYYYY III

am cleaning my room out... kind of. finally. I want to take a huge pile of junk to goodwill. And I suppose I should start packing for alaska.... while watching endless hours of gossip girl.

I have too many clothes. and yet I feel like not enough... sometimes it's worth so much to put on a new shirt and feel like you feel good, new, fresh.

Tonight I'm planning on going up to paul's for a day or two. I'm excited. But also.... still thinking, or maybe just beginning to think, about the consequences of not seeing each other... there's been boring, hesitant texting, about how is your day? how is yours? I can tell we want to talk to each other, but there is really nothing to say... at least not over text. maybe a phone call wouldn't be out of place. but maybe that's too soon. too much. maybe i'm already over my head, over what should be....


maybe i am overanalyzing too much!

i like him and we have fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment