Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

First snow!

http://www.heraldnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=DH&Date=20101025&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=102509999&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=12

Chris Terry, in these photos, worked at the Foggy  and the Goat last year. Awesome pictures.

I had to drive up there for a job interview on Monday. Of course I got stuck in the snow but, also of course, two guys pushed me out of it. You can always count on a push at the mountain ;)

I got the job; Lead Cashier for the Deli. Yay on two counts! Well lots of counts actually. I get to work in the Deli again, 3 days a week. And I'm Lead, so I get more responsibility and more $$$. And it's also cool that I get to work elsewhere the other 2 days. Gotta love variety. Training is the 13th and 14th and we're moving in the 12th. Things are rocky again so we shall see. Both with myself and with Nathan and I.. but I can't really bring myself to care about Nathan and I. It sucks but he really fucked up the last couple of times and doesn't seem sorry. If it wasn't for this job and the cabin I would have told him to get out of here the last week or two. It is okay now but I don't have hope for the future; it makes me sad but it is what it is.

Rachel is working in the Deli too. I'm excited to be only 30 min away from her. give or take a few. And excited for the epic amounts of snow, and to see all my friends again. And to have Stephen for a boss. Yay.

And to get more tattoos.

Stephen and Ian told me that they had basically already decided on me for Lead, but they had to go over everything with me, and formally offer me the job, hence the interview.  Although a phone interview would have been nice.. Anyway, they also told me that I am the example they are going to use for everyone else. I have "set the bar." Which is cool, considering I don't think I really did anything much besides what I thought I was supposed to do...
Oh well. I'm not complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment