Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

life is lifey.

Today was craft day at my house. My mom had some girlfriends over and most of them brought some activity or other. One brought wine and fancy cheese :)

I want to be the sort of lady that fully embraces her womanhood, with lots of chocolate and wine drinking and good taste in food and the finer things in life! Like Darlene. I love being a woman and all the excuses it gives you. To never settle for anything less, to be strong, but still invite the world in with open arms. In all senses. To protect and love but live life valiantly and extravagantly and fabulously. Be eccentric and proud of it.

Lately I have been craving craving craving books and games and mind-occupying things, eating them like the Old Country Buffet.

I am entered in a bouldering competition at the WRG. I've never done anything like it before. I climbed 5 days last week, granted not for a whole long time a couple of the days, but Saturday and Sunday I pushed myself for a good amount of time.

This week I will climb more to train. It's peer judged, and Melissa is my peer.. so it won't be too bad. If she doesn't do it, I don't really want to but I will probably anyway.

I like climbing. And Zumba. I like to be in shape. For Jane especially. Twill be fun. Hopefully I have some sick Zumba/climbing abs by then :)

Never enough time in the day, and it's always too early to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment